• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Online Avengers membership game

25 posts in this topic

I got all of them up to issue #232... after that I didn't do really well (I think I got only 5 more :tonofbricks:) and there are at least 10 names on the roster I had never heard of :blush:

And what's this "Thor 2" ? I though Masterson was a member as "Thor" and as "Thunderstrike" but not as "Thor 2" (shrug)

I got all of them up to issue #232... after that I didn't do really well (I think I got only 5 more :tonofbricks:) and there are at least 10 names on the roster I had never heard of :blush:

And what's this "Thor 2" ? I though Masterson was a member as "Thor" and as "Thunderstrike" but not as "Thor 2" (shrug)

I guess they just added the "2" to differentiate between him and the original Thor. (shrug)

But surely you remembered Living Lightning and Silver Claw? :o

I just did this quiz and got 68 out of 71 in the time limit. Not as easy as I thought when you're going against the clock. :cry:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/swindsnes/avengers

That's amazing. How do you keep all that info in your brain?

My brain is self-leaking so nothing stays there for too long. :tonofbricks:

Thanks but it's mainly because Avengers was always my favourite title.

I like to think that I would have got the lot if the kids hadn't been hassling me, one that I missed was one of my favourite old time Avengers. :tonofbricks:

I missed Black Knight, Hellcat and Captain Britain 3. :cry:

I just did this quiz and got 68 out of 71 in the time limit. Not as easy as I thought when you're going against the clock. :cry:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/swindsnes/avengers

That's amazing. How do you keep all that info in your brain?

My brain is self-leaking so nothing stays there for too long. :tonofbricks:

Thanks but it's mainly because Avengers was always my favourite title.

I like to think that I would have got the lot if the kids hadn't been hassling me, one that I missed was one of my favourite old time Avengers. :tonofbricks:

I missed Black Knight, Hellcat and Captain Britain 3. :cry:

Still very well done. I got most of the older ones but I stopped reading Avengers around 1980. It was one of my favorite titles as well. And when you get into characters with 2 and 3 after their name - sheeshh doh!

You're right Dikran, the Kree Captain Marvel was awarded membership after his death (when I entered Captain Marvel in the quiz, it just bought up Monica Rambeau) and Rage was missing from the list. I think that another one or two were missing as well but I can't remember who it was now.

Isn't Captain Marvel (the Kree dude) an Avenger? I wasted 5 minutes just typing different variations of how it might be written before I gave up (shrug)

Also I believe Rage is missing as well

Probation member who never made it to full membership due to the fact he was a minor :whistle:

Isn't Captain Marvel (the Kree dude) an Avenger? I wasted 5 minutes just typing different variations of how it might be written before I gave up (shrug)

Also I believe Rage is missing as well

Probation member who never made it to full membership due to the fact he was a minor :whistle:

I believe that by Avengers, volume 3 # 1 he was of age and was considered a full member though he never made it onto an active roster. :preach:

Nice one, Garry. I did great... up until about issue #183. lol

I just learned a whole lot about the Avengers in the era(s) after I stopped reading it. Norman Osborne was a superhero called "Iron Patriot"?? Really? (shrug) Really? :screwy:

lol

The bit about Norman Osborn is right except for him being a superhero. I don't really count the members of the Dark Avengers as proper Avengers.