• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman-on-Tilt Feedback Thread

188 posts in this topic

John knows what he wants and is not afraid to pay good money when he sees it. He has a keen eye for raw books as well. Always fun to exchange ideas with him on the hobby. Looking forward to seeing you at Long Beach in October.

Ed Robertson

I bought about 15-20 comics this summer from Jon for summer reading. Despite knowing these would be "beach" comics, Jon still did a stellar job of bagging and board each book with new b/bs, and then packaged these books up to withstand a drop out of a 10-story window!

And he let me haggle a little--which always makes for a repeat customer on my part! Def. a good seller here!

Overdue kudos to Spiderman-on-Tilt for a recent flawless transaction with some Green Lantern books. Looking forward to another of his sales threads. (thumbs u

I just received a couple of very sweet Daredevil's from John. Aside from the accurate grading, fast shipping and excellent packaging..he just has very good customer service skills. He makes it very easy to do business with him.

Thanks again!

Casey