• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman-on-Tilt Feedback Thread

188 posts in this topic

I have bought comics from a lot of people on this forum over the last two plus years. Spiderman-on-Tilt is without a doubt one of my favorites for the following reasons:

1. his sales threads move quickly and there is always a bit of competition and excitement to :takeit: before the next guy. I don't know why but I find that enjoyable, like competing in a sporting event.

2. the books are always conservatively priced for the grade. You know you are getting excellent value for your dollar.

3. John gives you advance notice of his next sales thread. I know other guys do that too, but with SOT I feel like I've got to be on my computer and not miss the thread or any good books.

4. SOT is professional from beginning to end. When the books arrive they get here within two to three days after I pay him, and they are neatly packed and fully protected from the possible hazards of mail travel.

5. John could have made a few extra bucks by shipping me two boxes from two threads but he combined the order into one single Priority Mail box and refunded me $15. That made my day.

6. I am glad as hell to finally have a copy of FF 48 and 52 in my possession. I had those issues years ago when I was a kid and it is very cool in a nostalgic sense to have them again. Thank you Spiderman-on-Tilt! (thumbs u

Just got my 9.8 Xmen 122 from John and couldnt happier. The books looks as good as it's grade, was reasonably priced and packed VERY well.

His shipping was also lightning fast! I'm still waiting for books from other boardies that i paid for 2 1/2 weeks before i paid John but already have his in hand.

Will definitely repeat and thanks again!

Jason

I just received a couple of tightly graded and well packaged Detective Comics from John. The man knows his books and knows how to treat a customer, many thanks sir! (worship)

Regards

Casey