• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicalgems feedback thread

66 posts in this topic

I received my - Mystery Box from Jason very fast. This was well worth the price of admission! :applause:

TONS of Readers. :cloud9:

znudnc.jpg

Close-up of the Readers. Can't wait to read the Batmans and some of the other books I'd otherwise never own. :headbang:

15365qr.jpg

2jcy4ad.jpg

The gems! :banana:

k6s0w.jpg

2iw34g9.jpg

2guzlvl.jpg

:whee: FANTASTIC FOUR #59 :whee: A really nice, high grade copy. A terrific book I'd never own save for this this Mystery Box, but I love it. Terrific Silver Age goodness.

26230u9.jpg

Jason bought some big $$$$ books and paid very promptly. He contacted me when they arrived and this was an all around great experience. 5 stars. Do not hesitate to do business with him, highly recommended. Thanks!

I picked up two mystery boxes from Jason and they're great! Everything was well packed and shipped quickly.

Jason is very easy to deal with and responds to communication well. There was an issue with the delivery (not his fault - completely USPS error) and he responded to my message promptly to try to help resolve the issue.

I look forward to his future sales, mystery box or otherwise!

So I did my first mystery box and all I can say was I had a blast.

Jason not only made this experience fun the ASM box I received was

Awesome! Comics came package correctly and secure

Shipping was fast communication excellent!

Thank you Jason

So my customized DMB came in today in the mail. Pretty awesome loot so i thought I share with those on the fence! :whee:

5Gp08q0.jpg

Closeup of the HQ goodness :D

ROvO7mx.jpg

Another BA 12 - and a newstand edition at that - for the collection. I feel like I'm hoarding these now, lol. But yeah very satisfied with my box :D

Thought I repost this from the sales thread. Loved my DMB and was great working with Jason. :D