• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speculating on Moderns that are going to heat up BEFORE they ship THIS week.

591 posts in this topic

two words .... or numbers...... 27. that book is going to blow up. its on ebay its going for 20-35 a book and its not even out till next wed. thats pre-sale.

i am camped outside my LCS waiting for the doors to open on Wed. luckily, the weather is good although a storm is expected Tuesday. my tent seems to provide adequate protection from the elements. i am constantly checking this thread to see if i should hang out here for another 36 hours or head home to my loved ones. keep the updates coming. thanks

hmmm, i thought reading between the lines of some other folks' posts that RMA was a very neat and tidy type, not that there's anything wrong with that.

meh

If you're trying to imply that I'm gay, that would be a negative.

Take half of what you read here and toss it out as the trash it is. That goes double for the stuff "in between the lines."

(thumbs u

fair enough.

two words .... or numbers...... 27. that book is going to blow up. its on ebay its going for 20-35 a book and its not even out till next wed. thats pre-sale.

i am camped outside my LCS waiting for the doors to open on Wed. luckily, the weather is good although a storm is expected Tuesday. my tent seems to provide adequate protection from the elements. i am constantly checking this thread to see if i should hang out here for another 36 hours or head home to my loved ones. keep the updates coming. thanks

i will get to my LCS 3 minutes after opening. someone will have snagged every copy of 27 by then save one, which they will have gratuitously bent in half and left on the rack for me.

I'm speculating on this book as well,

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=40437

ComicConnoisseur, great buy on Earth One. I get 55% off , Amazon levels the field for speculators. I missed it completely. I rarely speculate on HC's but they should be viewed as comics with thicker spines.

Larry

Dude, go inside and fill out a subscription pull list. Tell them you want 10 copies and you can go home to your loved ones. If they won't let you have more than one, they weren't going to sell you more than one copy tomorrow anyway.

Yes, I know you were joking... :insane:

The only reason to rush to the store when they open instead of calling ahead, is if you don't want to tip off the owner. Is that why some of you are trying to get there when they open instead of calling and having them hold you a copy??

hmmm, i thought reading between the lines of some other folks' posts that RMA was a very neat and tidy type, not that there's anything wrong with that.

meh

Take half of what you read here and toss it out as the trash it is. That goes double for the stuff "in between the lines."

(thumbs u

fair enough.

Gee, thanks for questioning my sexuality...based solely on implication from others, no less...on a public message board and then not even bothering to apologize. Warms my heart, truly. Douchetacular. Other men on this board would have put a hit out for such an accusation. Good thing I'm a nice guy, then.

(thumbs u

ComicConnoisseur, great buy on Earth One. I get 55% off , Amazon levels the field for speculators. I missed it completely. I rarely speculate on HC's but they should be viewed as comics with thicker spines.

Larry

Yep. (thumbs u

This may become more frequent if/when original work HCs become more the norm.

meh

(thumbs u

fair enough.

Gee, thanks for questioning my sexuality...based solely on implication from others, no less...on a public message board and then not even bothering to apologize. Warms my heart, truly. Douchetacular. Other men on this board would have put a hit out for such an accusation. Good thing I'm a nice guy, then.

(thumbs u

By saying I thought you were neat and tidy? Usually that's a good thing. :-) Good golly my wife would love it if I were neat and tidy. At this point she probably wouldn't mind if I was gay so long as I had some Fabulous Friends to hang out with who could get her into primo events.

Honestly, it was your responses to some of the inuendo laden posts that led me to think you were open about it and didn't give a rat's what anyone here thought about it. I guess I was reading them totally the wrong way. Sorry!