• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Buzz For "No Ordinary Family"?

25 posts in this topic

One season and then I call its demise. Nothing original enough about it. A family with superpowers... Wow. How'd they think of that. I'd be more excited about 'The incredibles part 2'

The only thing this show will be good for is the initial 'how do they deal with the powers' dilema. And after that it will have to revert to pure drama. Count me in for the first two or three shows... after that, I'll pass I'm sure.

One season and then I call its demise. Nothing original enough about it. A family with superpowers... Wow. How'd they think of that. I'd be more excited about 'The incredibles part 2'

+1 & I hate the previews.

:gossip: Judge Dredd makes an appearance in the second episode.

:gossip: Judge Dredd makes an appearance in the second episode.

I'm pretty sure if that was true I'd have heard it by now. :sumo: