• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Dinh (Billy the Kidd) Fall/Winter 2010 Limited Sketch Opportunity

538 posts in this topic

hm ...figured i'd throw this up from Bill... 'cause it :headbang:

I've got a BTK that I've had a little while... why not share it, right? :banana:

HeathJoker_BillDinh.jpg

Is there a pic there?

all I get is the RED X

Rich

Weird...

Here's a direct link:

http://www.gregholland.com/images/HeathJoker_BillDinh.jpg

I've got a BTK that I've had a little while... why not share it, right? :banana:

HeathJoker_BillDinh.jpg

Thats very cool.Anyone else have batman related stuff to post I am getting jealous.

HeathJoker_BillDinh.jpg

Is there a pic there?

all I get is the RED X

Rich

Weird...

Here's a direct link:

http://www.gregholland.com/images/HeathJoker_BillDinh.jpg

Ya my PC must have been slow at converting the image as it showed up a tad after I posted that.

BEAUTY SKETCH!!!!!!!

This was already posted in the first post, but it just came back graded. Thanks, Bill!

X-Men1-DinhIceman.jpg

Iceman is my favorite X-man and I love seeing the ice slide in action. :cool: I dig the background effect, too.

This was already posted in the first post, but it just came back graded. Thanks, Bill!

X-Men1-DinhIceman.jpg

Iceman is my favorite X-man and I love seeing the ice slide in action. :cool: I dig the background effect, too.

:baiting: You lucky dude. I wish more BTK sketches will slide my way lol

This one is on its way to me. I missed the sketch opportunity but snagged this off Billy's website.

Wolverine1-DinhWolverine.jpg

KILLER SKETCH

Seeing as I had been looking for a cover with a Sentinel involved or in background for awhile if I had known we may have been racing to it. lol

Since your Mr Wolverine I'm glad you got it Steve!

Congrats on the pickup bro!

Rich

This one is on its way to me. I missed the sketch opportunity but snagged this off Billy's website.

KILLER SKETCH

Seeing as I had been looking for a cover with a Sentinel involved or in background for awhile if I had known we may have been racing to it. lol

Rich

I give this sketch the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval (thumbs u

KILLER SKETCH

Rich

Ohhh i see how it is, Gene Colan doesnt get the marvelfangirl stamp of approval but bill dinh does. why cuz its wolverine oh ok whatever.

:baiting::baiting::baiting:

KILLER SKETCH

Rich

Ohhh i see how it is, Gene Colan doesnt get the marvelfangirl stamp of approval but bill dinh does. why cuz its wolverine oh ok whatever.

:baiting::baiting::baiting:

doh!

KILLER SKETCH

Rich

Thanks, Rich. You know my love for Wolverine so I snagged it as soon as I saw it. Not sure if you're looking for other characters too but I think Billy still has this other gem on his website.

DinhPhoenix.jpg