• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Dinh (Billy the Kidd) Fall/Winter 2010 Limited Sketch Opportunity

538 posts in this topic

Its more than likely my son will either be a musician or a fine artist/actor,things i have dabbled in over the years. I wish i loved comics enough to nudge him in that direction but you never know.

Sorry we hijacked your thread Bill.

Talking about your son is more in the direction of positive post bumps moreso than a hijacking as Im sure our good man Bill would concur.

Hope your son does get into the realm of funny books. I remember every summer from 1980 till 1988 my parents and myself would take a 3 day car ride to Ontario in the summer from Alberta and every hour on the hour they would give me a fresh brand new comic 2 read.

8 to 10 hours of driving each day for 3 days equalled 30 books read on the way & 30 more on the way back.

A great way to learn 2 read and get tangled up in all that is marvel & Im positive that you'll find ways 2 introduce funny books into your young lads life.

Back 2 the topic at hand ....... I can't wait to see some of the first few ideas that people had 4 Bills newest opportunity.

His artistic sketches always pumps me up.

Rich

For everyone taking part in the current opportunity, I would be posting your sketches here as they are being completed. If you would prefer I not do this, please let me know through our PMs :)

I am hard at work and should have something to show soon. I do not have any order on which I do them (just what I like doing at the time) unless there's something I know I need to get done by a certain date.

Thanks guys!

I have no idea why but with my Copic pieces, the scan really takes away from the actual piece :(

I'll be posting, in addition to the scan, a picture of each piece I do with Copics for everyone to get a better idea of what it looks like in person.