• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Dinh (Billy the Kidd) Fall/Winter 2010 Limited Sketch Opportunity

538 posts in this topic

OMG!! Can't wait for mine :whee: What # in line am I?

WolverineWarpathDinh.jpg

I don't do them in any particular order. Just what I feel like doing at the time as I tend to have more fun (produce a better sketch) this way. Yours will be up soon though :foryou:

Sick as usual lol

I think I saw the X-man on Wolverine's left in Messiah Complex but I forgot his name. Can someone enlighten me? Anw, I like the angle of the knife in his let hand. Looks like it's protuding towards us! Very Very NICE! NOw, all that's left is awaiting the Marvelfangirl (hope I got your name right :foryou:) stamp of approval :taptaptap:

OMG!! Can't wait for mine :whee: What # in line am I?

I don't do them in any particular order. Just what I feel like doing at the time as I tend to have more fun (produce a better sketch) this way. Yours will be up soon though :foryou:

Sick as usual lol

I think I saw the X-man on Wolverine's left in Messiah Complex but I forgot his name. Can someone enlighten me? Anw, I like the angle of the knife in his let hand. Looks like it's protuding towards us! Very Very NICE! NOw, all that's left is awaiting the Marvelfangirl (hope I got your name right :foryou:) stamp of approval :taptaptap:

Warpath