• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey guys, check out my newest GRAIL

129 posts in this topic

asm7580.jpg

Hey guys, just won this grail at auction. I'm so excited.

I love this cover, it's nicely centered, and has white pages. Whatta grail!

I got this grail by putting in a weak bid on ebay. It was cheap, easy to find and I'll probably get several nicer ones, but man whatta grail this is.

Hope you all enjoyed reading about my grail. I picked up several other grails this week, so if you enjoyed this post, I can post about the other grails as well .

Hey guys, just won this grail at auction. I'm so excited.

I love this cover, it's nicely centered, and has white pages. Whatta grail!

I got this grail by putting in a weak bid on ebay. It was cheap, easy to find and I'll probably get several nicer ones, but man whatta grail this is.

Hope you all enjoyed reading about my grail. I picked up several other grails this week, so if you enjoyed this post, I can post about the other grails as well .

:roflmao:

And I was going to bid on that, too, AK.

But there were another 73 grails on eBay at the time, so I had to be a touch selective.

Check your PMs :makepoint:

lol

That's the evening schedule.

Day schedule is grading four million ing books whilst posting here with one hand. :insane: