• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is Halloween!

88 posts in this topic

tumblr_koxa6jL4W71qze5g2o1_500.gif

that is disturbing...

But would you still hit it?

I'd hit it with a brick.

She'd be able to find me pretty easily. I'd be the thing making the high pitched noise at the other end of that trail of mess. :eek:

lol I wonder how many times this image is going to get posted because of quote boxes.

What's the running total so far?

that is disturbing...

I'd hit it with a brick.

She'd be able to find me pretty easily. I'd be the thing making the high pitched noise at the other end of that trail of mess. :eek:

lol I wonder how many times this image is going to get posted because of quote boxes.

+1

that is disturbing...

I'd hit it with a brick.

+1

It has to be higher than +1. :makepoint:

that is disturbing...

I'd hit it with a brick.

+1

9 or is it 10 with this one? Hmm, okay you have to count each quote box separately including the initial "this is disturbing comment".

that is disturbing...

I'd hit it with a brick.

+1

9 or is it 10 with this one? Hmm, okay you have to count each quote box separately including the initial "this is disturbing comment".

So, what is that thing supposed to be?

that is disturbing...

I'd hit it with a brick.

12 total

+1

that is disturbing...

I'd hit it with a brick.

+1

Your mom.

14 total.

:jokealert:

I assume it's some sort of vampire or lesser imp.

that is disturbing...

I'd hit it with a brick.

+1

Your mom.

meh Should have seen that coming. lol