• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brock and Board, Where are we now? An Update........

491 posts in this topic

What's amazing is BD hasn't responded on the issue at all.

Really stupid stuff

Maybe he hasn't seen the thread.

Do you believe that? It's possible but doubtful.

Most guilty subjects tend not to respond 2 an accusal thread as the only thing that ever ignites is 1 giant flame war.

Rich

Exactly my point...he chose not to speak for himself in the thread and knows about it...

Not "he hasn't seen the thread". Trust me...he knows all about this thread.

From his feedback thread

So I am sure we are all aware I Fed up. I paid too much for a book and when it didn't sell for enough I lied to nochips and said the book was damaged. I refunded his money but I was still in the wrong and formally apologize to nochips. I have contacted nochips and have attempted to make it right. I am aware of my proby status now and I will not be shilling so hopefully in time my mistake will be forgiven.

:popcorn:

While what he did was wrong...he apologized. :acclaim: Now he needs to sell the book to Nochips for $20...come on here and say the same thing in this thread and while his rep is pretty much toast...he could redeem himself a little by openly apologizing.

Odd that he chose to apologize in his feedback thread rather than here meh

What's amazing is BD hasn't responded on the issue at all.

Really stupid stuff

Maybe he hasn't seen the thread.

Do you believe that? It's possible but doubtful.

Most guilty subjects tend not to respond 2 an accusal thread as the only thing that ever ignites is 1 giant flame war.

Rich

Exactly my point...he chose not to speak for himself in the thread and knows about it...

Not "he hasn't seen the thread". Trust me...he knows all about this thread.

A lot of difference between knowing about it and actually reading it.

From his feedback thread

So I am sure we are all aware I Fed up. I paid too much for a book and when it didn't sell for enough I lied to nochips and said the book was damaged. I refunded his money but I was still in the wrong and formally apologize to nochips. I have contacted nochips and have attempted to make it right. I am aware of my proby status now and I will not be shilling so hopefully in time my mistake will be forgiven.

:popcorn:

While what he did was wrong...he apologized. :acclaim: Now he needs to sell the book to Nochips for $20...come on here and say the same thing in this thread and while his rep is pretty much toast...he could redeem himself a little by openly apologizing.

Odd that he chose to apologize in his feedback thread rather than here meh

+1

^^

Yowsers. Just read the thread. The most shocking part is his intent and the fact that the ebay sale wasn't really that much less than he was hoping to get. I mean, I could understand the desire to do this (yet luckily have the morals to restrain myself, and the intelligence not to sell something for less than I want) if a $400 book sold for $4. But this? Geez.

Man, this thread is pure Broccoli fail.

I don't care if you fix the problem or send the book for free and beg for forgiveness.

You can't be trusted and you will only do the right thing when caught.

I'm only buying from carrots and squash.

In BD's defense, at least he didnt further the lie, came clean and wants to make some sort of amends. Most people dont have the nuts to deal with the problems and returner to the forums with new IDs or just do whatever it is TFL is doing.

Also Dave, please do not judge all green veggies by BDs lapse of judgment, i hear that both zucchini jalapenos are very reliable.

Are you second at everything?

Second's not so bad. Most of the benefits and none of the pressure of being number one.

And a lot sloppier.