• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brock and Board, Where are we now? An Update........

491 posts in this topic

Hi. Is this the thread where Avengers HG slabs are being sold for $20? Am I too late?

I have 20,000 of them. I ship from Nigeria.

lol That means you have nearly as many as I have. :baiting:

Hi. Is this the thread where Avengers HG slabs are being sold for $20? Am I too late?

I have 20,000 of them. I ship from Nigeria.

lol That means you have nearly as many as I have. :baiting:

Sorry I meant to say that I have 20,000 in Nigeria. The rest are in Somalia. English is my second language.

:whistle:

I stopped reading the Avengers around issue #150 of the first series, so I'm a little out of touch. I knew there was a West Coast Avengers, but I didn't know about the Nigerian Avengers.

They go around the world trying to give unclaimed money away. (thumbs u

I stopped reading the Avengers around issue #150 of the first series, so I'm a little out of touch. I knew there was a West Coast Avengers, but I didn't know about the Nigerian Avengers.

Andrew that was bad... (even for you) :baiting:

:whee:

LOLED.jpg

I think we have found our "dou che bag for 2010" winner. What a total tool.

Where are the previous years winners threads?

You know, the whole thing is just as wrong as can be.As I read the entire thread, I kept hoping the guilty party would come here and defend himself and try and save face. But I guess not. That's too bad. I just kept wondering what was going through the guys mind once he squirmed out of the deal? I mean, its bad enough to do something like that, but you must be hard up for some cash to put it right back on sale again.

I mean, if you're going to attempt to rook someone out of a deal, don't turn around and sell it very publicly somewhere else just a few weeks later! People don't forget stuff like that, THAT quick.

I mean....come on man! :screwy:

ditka_bears_prvw_week1.jpg

To put your name in the comic world on the line for a measly 20 or $25 dollar difference to me is the same type of person that pushes an 87 year old woman out of the way at Walmart during their Boxing Day event in order to save $25 dollars on an a DVD player that the poor elderly 87 year old grandmothers daughter told her to scoop up at the sale of the year.

BOTTOM LINE FRICKEN PITIFUL!!!!

To put your name in the comic world on the line for a measly 20 or $25 dollar difference to me is the same type of person that pushes an 87 year old woman out of the way at Walmart during their Boxing Day event in order to save $25 dollars on an a DVD player that the poor elderly 87 year old grandmothers daughter told her to scoop up at the sale of the year.

BOTTOM LINE FRICKEN PITIFUL!!!!

behind_the_8_ball_mw.gif

Hi, I'm new here but I just wanted to say that not shipping the book was a rip off move.

, I was logged in with the wrong ID.

:pullhair:

WTTB

Im Rich

Hope you enroy your stay!

lol

Wouldn't the elderly 87-year old grandmother's daughter also be elderly?

And isn't someone who sends an 87-yr old out to face the chaos of boxing day (assuming this is a real thing) just as bad?

Wouldn't the elderly 87-year old grandmother's daughter also be elderly?

And isn't someone who sends an 87-yr old out to face the chaos of boxing day (assuming this is a real thing) just as bad?

lol

BS your probably right bro

perhaps not the best example lol

:whee:

LOLED.jpg

bazooka-joe-shocker-786666.jpg

I think it's Mort from Bazooka Joe.