• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brock and Board, Where are we now? An Update........

491 posts in this topic

Gotta get a freakin post in here. :wishluck:

Me too!

I work a little overtime today and I come back to this 30+ page monster.

I had someone pull something similar with me about "my kid trashed the book" when I won a fairly nice Avengers 25 cheap a few years ago on e-Bay. Was he a boardie? hm

What is this, like the second or third azzhat to try and pull the old e-Bay boards switch to get caught inthe last two years? They banned the last strap on for it...

Brocolli replied to me just now, Twice:

I'm not asking you to buy anything from me. Honestly what would you have done if you paid 85 for a book and it went for 20.

Then another one:

If you have any suggestions I will do my best to make it right but I'm not taking that large a bath. I'm sorry.

I replied this:

I'm not asking you to buy anything from me. Honestly what would you have done if you paid 85 for a book and it went for 20.

I would have sold it. That's the way auctions work. It's a contract; I have to pay if I win and you have to send it to me. Read ebay's rules. You could have put a reserve on the auction to make sure it hit your acceptable price. You didn't, that would have cost a few more dollars in listing fees. You chose to back out of a legal binding deal. Nice.

If the book sold for $100.00 and I decided not to pay, would that have been OK with you?

Read the thread I posted. People are shocked you would do something like this. It was a really foolish thing to do. You should have dumped the book at a show and I would have never known. Nice story about the kids and ruining the book. Genius.

doh!

WOW. BroccoliDiesel you lie to Nochips (kids broke slab). You act like other bad sellers on ebay who ruin it for everyone and then you basically say to Nochips that if he pays more he can have the book.

Truly sad that you would lose your honor for a few dollars

Gotta get a freakin post in here. :wishluck:

Me too!

I work a little overtime today and I come back to this 30+ page monster.

I had someone pull something similar with me about "my kid trashed the book" when I won a fairly nice Avengers 25 cheap a few years ago on e-Bay. Was he a boardie? hm

What is this, like the second or third azzhat to try and pull the old e-Bay boards switch to get caught inthe last two years? They banned the last strap on for it...

Yup

1285295968244.gif

Then another one:

If you have any suggestions I will do my best to make it right but I'm not taking that large a bath. I'm sorry.

I replied this:

I would have sold it. That's the way auctions work. It's a contract; I have to pay if I win and you have to send it to me. Read ebay's rules. You could have put a reserve on the auction to make sure it hit your acceptable price. You didn't, that would have cost a few more dollars in listing fees. You chose to back out of a legal binding deal. Nice.

If the book sold for $100.00 and I decided not to pay, would that have been OK with you?

Read the thread I posted. People are shocked you would do something like this. It was a really foolish thing to do. You should have dumped the book at a show and I would have never known. Nice story about the kids and ruining the book. Genius.

doh!

WOW. BroccoliDiesel you lie to Nochips (kids broke slab). You act like other bad sellers on ebay who ruin it for everyone and then you basically say to Nochips that if he pays more he can have the book.

Yep, that sixty-five dollars is going to be a lot more expensive in the end. :screwy: You should'a dived head first into that bath with a smile.

Then another one:

I replied this:

doh!

Yep, that sixty-five dollars is going to be a lot more expensive in the end. :screwy: You should'a dived head first into that bath with a smile.

(thumbs u