• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brock and Board, Where are we now? An Update........

491 posts in this topic

Alright, we all made our points yesterday. Now that he's shown up, I don't see a point in continuing to beat him down over this, especially since nochips seems content to put this to rest.

He's a grown man; if he truly hasn't learned his lesson, life will eventually beat him down for it.

^^

+2

I agree, lets go watch some football. I love these noobs coming in here and joining the beat-down bandwagon.

DR.X

Redskins :headbang:

Great game and a huge spanking on the eagles right now...

Yeah, this discussion is done like dinner, if dinner looked like this:

img_4389.jpg

If you want to move on to a debate about whether or not Brock has children, and if so, whether of not they deserved to be involved in his web of lies, then perhaps it should be in a separate thread. Or on a separate board.

Pitts is gonna be gigantic now as ol Benny Boy Roethlisberger is coming back to a 3 and 1 team instead of the 1 and 3 team most predicted. For some reason I thought he was out for 5 games but guess not.

They lowered the suspension for some reason.

I'm hoping the FINS win tomorrow on MNF!

Oh....OBTL lol

:(

poor smashed spider...

It's a legless centpede dammit lol

Tumbleweed.gif

Either way, I don't see how 2 ants got on the top left and a spider or pede or whatever got on the bottom for 1 scan.

Brock?? You may wanna call pest control in your area.

Then again his son could be collecting bugs and scanning them after capture.

Im sure he planned on releasing the bugs into the wild after a quick scan until the scanner top dropped and the bugs realized they got more than they bargained 4 in this photo shoot.

Rich