• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brock and Board, Where are we now? An Update........

491 posts in this topic

I don't buy the NOOB excuse...wrong is wrong. As for taking a bath on a sale. It happens. It's happened to everyone here on the Boards (except greggy)

As for the apology, At least you are facing the music - we will see...

And BTW the Boards WON'T forget - they never do :gossip:

This is not a TV show - a simple talk from Dad won't make things right...

Leave_it_to_Beaver_html_4319f57d.jpg

So, this isn't beating a dead horse?

Dan

I don't buy the NOOB excuse...wrong is wrong. As for taking a bath on a sale. It happens. It's happened to everyone here on the Boards (except greggy)

As for the apology, At least you are facing the music - we will see...

And BTW the Boards WON'T forget - they never do :gossip:

This is not a TV show - a simple talk from Dad won't make things right...

Leave_it_to_Beaver_html_4319f57d.jpg

So, this isn't beating a dead horse?

Dan

touché

That was posted before everyone else started doing repeat posting about the same thing, and also in direct response to what BD posted on the thread.

The dead horse post was in response to the other people responding to try to get the last post in, which at this point now that the thread has served it's purpose, is all that really matters :grin:

I think when a thread gets belabored like this, it's just an opportunity for people to flaunt their moral superiority. I'd like this to have a more accusatory tone, but I am a bit guilty of this myself (as well as guilty of lumping in those with new and original thought to add here, but they are in the minority).

I think when a thread gets belabored like this, it's just an opportunity for people to flaunt their moral superiority. I'd like this to have a more accusatory tone, but I am a bit guilty of this myself (as well as guilty of lumping in those with new and original thought to add here, but they are in the minority).

I think you should stop talking now.

:baiting:

I'll post, that will guarantee the thread will be deleted in its entirety and not locked, given established precedent.