• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's attending the NYCC this weekend?

156 posts in this topic

I'll be there. If I don't see you, I'll just wander over to a Russian strip club Chick-Fil-A, where I'm sure I could also find you.

Fixed that for you. :D

Have fun guys, sounds like it will be a great weekend.

I'd like to know who I have to avoid early :baiting:

Me! Avoiding me will only make it feel like a UK boardies night out as they avoid me steal my food anyway

Fixed that for ya. (thumbs u

I'll be there. If I don't see you, I'll just wander over to a Russian strip club, where I'm sure I could also find you.
Remind me to never tell my future wife about these message boards - she'll leave me lol

I'm working it out and will most likely be there. Any tips on getting a ticket online at the last minute instead of waiting in any lines?

Well, I actually think that you could buy a lot of books from Dale, so PM him and ask for a dealer's badge. Then head straight to his table first and do a little shopping as a thank you.

I will be there as well. Saturday only for me because my lovely boss is going to be out on Friday which thus requires me to be in. :pullhair: Its ok though, I'm gonna have all day on Saturday to hang out, me and my boy, so we will make up for it. Hope to meet some of you boardies as well.

What's the best way to inquire about said membership to the boards? We all should get membership pins! :roflmao: