• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beachbum's Feedback Thread

114 posts in this topic

I've bought X Men slabs on two occasions from Dre in the past and he was a complete professional. I was 100% happy with the dealings and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. (thumbs u

I've been a part of Dre's subscription service for, what, a couple of years now. Can't say enough good things about him. He may be the best around at pre-screening 9.8 candidates and really makes an effort to come up with the books I am looking for...except Thunderbolts. I think he personally sits on all the Thunderbolts before submitting them. But he made up for that by buying my daughters and I lunch in Chicago.

I've been a part of Dre's subscription service for, what, a couple of years now. Can't say enough good things about him. He may be the best around at pre-screening 9.8 candidates and really makes an effort to come up with the books I am looking for...except Thunderbolts. I think he personally sits on all the Thunderbolts before submitting them. But he made up for that by buying my daughters and I lunch in Chicago.

lol

Send me that 9.9 Thunderbolts back then

lol

I'll add on, have purchased a number of items and all are great, many raw and several slabs. He has also gone above and beyond in working with CGC to handle some signatures and other things that were last minute, including handling a few Scarlet issues and getting them signed by the writer/artist.

I also use his Pre-screen service and he happily answers all my questions(that probably drive him nuts).

(thumbs u

Edited by FrankJP

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

I think that's one (thumbs u for about each comic bought from Dre so far! ThanX Dre

I just got my preorder of blank cover ( wolverine/ x-force ) from Dre and i couldn't be happier with my transaction.they are all high grade books that come in bomb proof packing !! the best preorder 9.8 service out there !!

Edited by comicjunkie

This is a bit of an older transaction, but wanted to add it in. I was submitting some books with Adam(PeterPalmer) for Dragoncon and when I found out that several True Blood cast members were going to be there, I really wanted to get a #1 Photo Variant signed.

I had no luck finding anything, so ended up asking Dre who was able to pick up a raw copy and due to time constraints, shipped it right to Adam for me(thanks to Adam too for putting up with me and multiple shipments), along with a few other books he found.

I just found out today that the #1 Photo Variant with the 4 Cast Member signatures came back at a 9.8, just great! A TB#2 sketch also came back at a 9.8.

Thanks again for the work in picking up books weekly and going the extra mile, or two, to help me out.

Edited by FrankJP

I have just recently started using Dre's 9.8 service and couldn't be happier. Without the help of Dre I would not be able to get some of the books I need.

Dre is a super nice guy willing to go the extra mile to make his customers happy. I would recommend him to anyone!