• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beachbum's Feedback Thread

114 posts in this topic

Just bought some Phoenix books from Dre. Super fast shipping, great communication, and was very understanding about my payment delay. Overall great guy to deal with, and will definitely deal with again! Highly recommended!

Just received 11 more crappy Lady Mechanika and Zenescope books with almost nekked women on most of 'em. Why does he keep sending me the same type of books over and over again? (shrug)

Because I keep ordering from him, that's why! Great looking books as always that are well packed. Thanks again Dre! :applause:

Thanks 'dre! (Lady Mechanika books, Oz books, Valiant flip books, )

Looking forwards to the newest Beachbum exclusive and whatever else I buy in the future, keep gettin' the rare goods man...

my first purchase on the boards here, and I picked the right seller to start things off with that is for sure!

fast and courteous in PMs, shipped quickly and in nearly bombproof packaging.

look forward to picking up more in the future!

thanks for the adventure time variants!

Just received my first delivery via my USA address. :whee:

Awesome looking books and very well packaged (surviving US postal system and BA handling).

I will definitely be purchasing more in the future, already have :shy:

Thanks, (thumbs u

Brian

Got my GFT Beachbum exclusive, and some TWD SDCC covers, and an SDCC ASM cover, thanks to dre going out there and doing it. This guy should be one of every comic collectors grassroots heroes.

Thanks man!

I forgot to leave a feedback on my recent purchases from Beachbum. All the books I bought were packed super well and I can't thank him enough for the free comic books he gave me during the give-away. I really appreciate it! Thanks a lot!

Edited by Sunoco