• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beachbum's Feedback Thread

114 posts in this topic

Got some sweet FF #1, Fear Itself #1 and Thor #1 blanks in today's mail from Dre. GREAT packing job to protect those 9.8 raw beauties! Thanks again Dre! Hope to see you in Dallas! :applause:

BIG KUDOS goes out to Dre for a great order of blank covers arrived safe and look to be all 9.8's "the best blank cover dealer on the boards" i look forward to many more transactions with him !!

Always a pleasure to deal with Dre. Upstanding and honorable - i almost never hesitate to purchase from him and can do so in confidence. He has supplied my GFT's 9.8's and other random raw and slabbed books.

I've probably already left 'Dre kudos several times, but it cannot be said enough - One of the best on the Boards. I don't get my sketch covers anywhere else. Always prompt and always NM/M. :cloud9:

I've probably already left 'Dre kudos several times, but it cannot be said enough - One of the best on the Boards. I don't get my sketch covers anywhere else. Always prompt and always NM/M. :cloud9:

+1

When it's blank cover purchase time, Dre is the one I seek out. Super professional and a great guy. And he always the inside track :cloud9: