• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Action #1 Thread

67 posts in this topic

I ask everyone's permission here on the GA Boards to shamelessly start this thread to proudly post my most treasured and recent acquisition ....... and to pay tribute to Rick (Gator) for his help, kindness, fairness and patience in making me the owner, finally, of the most sought after issue in all of comics

I present:

action1b.jpg

I never thought it would happen, with prices getting totally out of control, but Rick put me onto this restored beauty, and I figured I couldn't go wrong. I will probably not be able to afford another comic book in my lifetime, but I think I will be at peace with that. Enjoy. And feel free to further comment on the present and future of PLOD grails ..... here's hoping (obviously) they have a bright future!

FISH

I ask everyone's permission here on the GA Boards to shamelessly start this thread to proudly post my most treasured and recent acquisition ....... and to pay tribute to Rick (Gator) for his help, kindness, fairness and patience in making me the owner, finally, of the most sought after issue in all of comics

I present:

action1b.jpg

I never thought it would happen, with prices getting totally out of control, but Rick put me onto this restored beauty, and I figured I couldn't go wrong. I will probably not be able to afford another comic book in my lifetime, but I think I will be at peace with that. Enjoy. And feel free to further comment on the present and future of PLOD grails ..... here's hoping (obviously) they have a bright future!

FISH

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Congratulations! :applause:

I'm sure that words could never do justice to how absolutely amazing this acquisition must be for you.

To have been able to acquire it in a day and age when Action Comics #1 has risen to the forefront of the public's collective conscious is all the more impressive.

Can you explain to those of us who will never know...what it must feel like to own an Action Comics #1?

I present:

action1b.jpg

FISH

(worship)

Congrats on reaching the pinnacle of the hobby