• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Gator,

Can the Gators still win the BCS title this year? Even after tonight's drubbing? You usually can come up with some preposterous reason why they are still the best team and all.

So, by all means....

Thanks

Gator,

Can the Gators still win the BCS title this year? Even after tonight's drubbing? You usually can come up with some preposterous reason why they are still the best team and all.

So, by all means....

Thanks

had the trainer not come down with the flu on the 4th day of spring practice....

Gator,

So, by all means....

Thanks

oh, we are not very good this year (execution and play calling...we have some talent, just not being properly utilized, imo)... it is easy to rationalize potential victories when your team is good and proven, but this year, ain't gonna happen

Gator,

So, by all means....

Thanks

had the trainer not come down with the flu on the 4th day of spring practice....

could be, but I would like to think that our O C needs to go...that would be a start

Gator,

So, by all means....

Thanks

oh, we are not very good this year (execution and play calling...we have some talent, just not being properly utilized, imo)... it is easy to rationalize potential victories when your team is good and proven, but this year, ain't gonna happen

:applause: (thumbs u

Gator,

So, by all means....

Thanks

could be, but I would like to think that our O C needs to go...that would be a start

kudos to you for telling me in late august that the s.c./fla winner would win the east. nailed that.

Gator,

So, by all means....

Thanks

:applause: (thumbs u

better get reed ready to be qb next year---never going to be c'ship caliber with brantley back there. just doesn't have "it."

Gator,

So, by all means....

Thanks

kudos to you for telling me in late august that the s.c./fla winner would win the east. nailed that.

unfortunately, I was hoping it would be the gators, even though I did mention to you (and others) that I thought we would have 2 sec losses this year (Alabama and SC)...however, I didn't see Miss ST and LSU, so I was just grasping at straws hoping we could pull it out... not this year!

did you know that i just got a speeding ticket in new york state via the mail today? my van was photographed and they sent me a ticket?

tell me it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear they are doing that in many states these days...

did you know that i just got a speeding ticket in new york state via the mail today? my van was photographed and they sent me a ticket?

in arizona [if i recall correctly], some john q. public SHOT the guy that was parking the "speed van." shot him dead, i believe.

My wife got a camera ticket, but it was me in the photos!