• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

thanks folks!

unlikely I can post any more after this morning, but I hope to be back in full force come early February!

till then, toodles

They have internet cafes all over Thailand.

in Bangkok yes...not in the village we will be in...no running water or plumbing so definitely no internet cafes doh!

Sounds like you're heading to Isaan.

So, have been on a journey of rediscovery! And this journey is taking me to Thailand for the rest of the month

toodles

Gator

I had a patient called Dave who went on a journey of rediscovery to Thailand, didn't come back quite the same person and we now call her Davina

So, have been on a journey of rediscovery! And this journey is taking me to Thailand for the rest of the month

toodles

Gator

I had a patient called Dave who went on a journey of rediscovery to Thailand, didn't come back quite the same person and we now call her Davina

Gatorina? hm

toodles

Gator

Gatorina? hm

:eek:

toodles

Gator

Gatorina? hm

I was thinking more...Gaytrina

He's already got the hair for it :)

thanks folks!

unlikely I can post any more after this morning, but I hope to be back in full force come early February!

till then, toodles

in Bangkok yes...not in the village we will be in...no running water or plumbing so definitely no internet cafes doh!

Stay away from Patpong road if you want to see your kids more than every other weekend.

toodles

Gator

Gatorina? hm

You guys are scary

toodles

Gator

Gatorina? hm

You guys are scary

:acclaim:

just get back so you can send me my books..............

at an american's house for a bit, thought I would log on while I have the chance!

will be back in states next week... if I have some money there waiting for me :baiting: , I am sure I will find time to ship some books

lol

thanks folks!

till then, toodles

What about Coke Zero??? Whatever will you do? Oh the horror

called coke light here (they also call diet coke "lite")...and, there is a 7-11 on every corner!...no shortage of coke zeros and only 17 baht!!! (about 50cents US)

thanks folks!

till then, toodles

Sounds like you're heading to Isaan.

nope...we went from bangkok to Chiang Mia, and then most of mission work was in village of Mae Wong...no cell service, no internet, not much of anything except satalite dishes lol

toodles

Gator

there is a large population of transvestites here...a shame, really

toodles

Gator

Gatorina? hm

(tsk)

toodles

Gator

Gatorina? hm

If I post some pics, you will see that my hair is cut shorter than the hair you have left on your head lol

thanks folks!

till then, toodles

Stay away from Patpong road if you want to see your kids more than every other weekend.

we head back to bangkok today, then get on plane for 30 hours of flights to the US tomorrow!

Dear Gator

How are you able to continue to guess in the nik grading contest when you are allegedly in a place with no internet?

xoxo

greggy

Dear Gator

How are you able to continue to guess in the nik grading contest when you are allegedly in a place with no internet?

xoxo

greggy

I was able to send in 9 or so grades in advance before I left for Thailand 2 weeks ago...

logging off now...talk to everyone next week!

Dear Gator

xoxo

greggy

I was able to send in 9 or so grades in advance before I left for Thailand 2 weeks ago...

:mad:

Dear Gator

xoxo

greggy

Not gonna effect your standings in the contest any. :baiting:

Dear Gator

xoxo

greggy

Not gonna effect your standings in the contest any. :baiting:

:eek: