• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

thanks folks!

unlikely I can post any more after this morning, but I hope to be back in full force come early February!

till then, toodles

They have internet cafes all over Thailand.

in Bangkok yes...not in the village we will be in...no running water or plumbing so definitely no internet cafes doh!

What about Coke Zero??? Whatever will you do? Oh the horror

called coke light here (they also call diet coke "lite")...and, there is a 7-11 on every corner!...no shortage of coke zeros and only 17 baht!!! (about 50cents US)

baht is 30 to 1

thanks folks!

unlikely I can post any more after this morning, but I hope to be back in full force come early February!

till then, toodles

They have internet cafes all over Thailand.

in Bangkok yes...not in the village we will be in...no running water or plumbing so definitely no internet cafes doh!

What about Coke Zero??? Whatever will you do? Oh the horror

called coke light here (they also call diet coke "lite")...and, there is a 7-11 on every corner!...no shortage of coke zeros and only 17 baht!!! (about 50cents US)

baht is 30 to 1

if you have $100 bills...otherwise, some places paid as low as 27.58

So, have been on a journey of rediscovery! And this journey is taking me to Thailand for the rest of the month

toodles

Gator

I had a patient called Dave who went on a journey of rediscovery to Thailand, didn't come back quite the same person and we now call her Davina

there is a large population of transvestites here...a shame, really

They are not transvestites, they're called katoeys the 3rd gender and some look way way hotter than females.

They are not transvestites, they're called katoeys the 3rd gender and some look way way hotter than females.

Your posts highly resemble royig. Oh well, i'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Dear GAtor would you mind ripping off the top logo of your detective comics 29 and mailing it to me so mine can be complete Thanks (thumbs u

Hi Matt, You might consider having someone cast the missing top third of the cover and recreate the large logo. The artwork on the verso side might be tricky but it's a large house ad. The half-tones in the ad can't be recreated perfectly.

Dear GAtor would you mind ripping off the top logo of your detective comics 29 and mailing it to me so mine can be complete Thanks (thumbs u

Hi Matt, You might consider having someone cast the missing top third of the cover and recreate the large logo. The artwork on the verso side might be tricky but it's a large house ad. The half-tones in the ad can't be recreated perfectly.

Ya thats what im thinking too thanks

Recruiting?

How are you feeling about the the class the Gators pulled in compared to the other SEC heavyweights and FSU?

he'll go with the familiar refrain one hears from the fans of disappointing classes: "tho' not highly ranked overall, the class met our needs, so is really exactly what we wanted."

we're pretty happy down here; a top-10 class and it doesn't even count the most important recruit, mettenberger.

So Rick.

Question from the UK re Sunday.

Who would you put your money on: Packers or the Steelers?

Press here say Packers as an indoor game will be better for their offense

UK bookies have Green Bay -2.5

Dear Gator,

My girlfriend and I have been fighting a lot lately, and her mom says I'm no good for her. The thing is, we're madly in love, and I just KNOW she's the one. My question is, how do I hide her mother's body in swamp mud effectively?

Sincerely,

Butcher Jones