• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

I only read these boards sporadically, so maybe I read this somewhere else. But I seem to remember someone raising this same point a few years ago about another book: They were certain they had the (only) Mile High copy and encountered someone else selling a slabbed copy with the MH designation.

Could be erroneous notes on slab or there are 2. My guess is an old label notation is more likely legit if issue versus new slab, but that is only my opinion.

There are a few duplicate known issues. Goto mile high comics and view chucks original list and see if 2 (thumbs u

There would only be 2 listed if they had different grades. If both copies were NM he would only list it once.

There are a few duplicate known issues. Goto mile high comics and view chucks original list and see if 2 (thumbs u

There would only be 2 listed if they had different grades. If both copies were NM he would only list it once.

That may be the answer. Chuck's list showed #34 as "NM." Mine is an old label 9.2 ow/w and the dealer's was a new label 9.6.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Sounds reasonable

is 12 harder to find or cooler cover ? or because of the panel for detective 27 ?
action 12 is very scarce, and down right rare in mid grade or better... wicked cool cover (panel for tec is just a bonus)

How do Action #1 and Tec #27 compare grade-for-grade in today's FMV?

How do you expect that to change (if at all) over the next 10 years?

Will Action #1 continue to pull further ahead of Tec #27, will they become closer to equal in value or will Tec #27 over-take Action #1 as the most valuable book in the hobby?

How do Action #1 and Tec #27 compare grade-for-grade in today's FMV?

How do you expect that to change (if at all) over the next 10 years?

Will Action #1 continue to pull further ahead of Tec #27, will they become closer to equal in value or will Tec #27 over-take Action #1 as the most valuable book in the hobby?

the last time tec 27 was more valuable than action 1 was late 80s I believe (around first batman film). Likely to remain its last time. Both books should continue to experience increased demand relative to known/available supply and value should continue to rise at a slower albeit steady pace

Mr Gator, a mind reading question. What would you say is the one book that you KNOW would put me in comic heaven (excluding Action 1 and Tec 27)? :cloud9:
hello pal #1 comes to mind. Or maybe a nice marvel 1 hm