• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Rick,

What are your personal, business, and collecting goals for 2013?

Consume more dans donuts, put together old runs? :)

goals are to get middle daughter into a good college lol

business is to continue to grow at rate we have the past 2 years

collecting...keep upgrading my WF and finish my WW run

I am laying off the donuts and plan to lose 15 pounds!

Hey Gator,

Not sure if it has been asked here...Where is the Tebow headed? Jacksonville doesn't want him, he won't stay in NY.

Didn't he just sign a 5-year contract? My guess is that if they can't trade him he will be carrying a clip board on the sideline for the Jets as their back up next year, after that who knows.

Hey Gator,

Not sure if it has been asked here...Where is the Tebow headed? Jacksonville doesn't want him, he won't stay in NY.

Didn't he just sign a 5-year contract? My guess is that if they can't trade him he will be carrying a clip board on the sideline for the Jets as their back up next year, after that who knows.

He was also suppose to be part of the "wildcat" offense they were gunna run. He doesn't want to be a backup and when he got skipped from the final two games he made it known he wanted out.

Hey Gator,

That was Sanchez. I think Tebow is still playing under his original Broncos contract. I seem to remember reading that if the Jets cut Tebow, they would take something like a $2.5 million cap hit. Since Ryan wouldn't play him even after Sanchez was benched, you have to think the Jets will end up cutting Tebow and taking the hit.

so yes, it is possible for an old man like me, to nail 3 straight 3 pointers to take my church league team from down 6 to up 3, and then hit a little 2 point floater to seal our victory...thanks to all that inquired about my game last night lol

so yes, it is possible for an old man like me, to nail 3 straight 3 pointers to take my church league team from down 6 to up 3, and then hit a little 2 point floater to seal our victory...thanks to all that inquired about my game last night lol

So many rude and crude comments I could make, but for some unexplained reason, I am feeling nice tonight. Congrats on the win, G.A.tor style. :applause:

Edited by batman_fan

GAtor,

Got any video? Maybe instead of selling action figures and high end comics, you missed your true calling? ;)

GAtor,

Got any video? Maybe instead of selling action figures and high end comics, you missed your true calling? ;)

[font:Times New Roman]Naw, with outside shots like that he should run for office. I may offer my services as his campaign manager as no candidate that I've managed ever lost an election.[/font] ;)

GAtor,

there are a few videos around. I have one I vainly did where I hit 97/100 free throws.

Come to Chicago in August and join us for a game ...live and in person (thumbs u

GAtor,

[font:Times New Roman]Naw, with outside shots like that he should run for office. I may offer my services as his campaign manager as no candidate that I've managed ever lost an election.[/font] ;)

hm

Hi Gator,

I inquired a few years ago about whether Sharp Comics #1 existed and if you had picture of the book. You said it did but did not have a copy to scan.

Despite my best efforts I still have not found a picture of the elusive book, would you please ask around to your contacts and see if someone has a scan they would be willing post ?

And yep still interested in purchasing a copy if one shows up..

GAtor,

there are a few videos around. I have one I vainly did where I hit 97/100 free throws.

Come to Chicago in August and join us for a game ...live and in person (thumbs u

GAtor,

I have gotten old and slow, since I am much older than you. I broke my college roommate's leg and was called the dirtiest player ever, so I don't play much hoops these days. 97 out of 100 is pretty darn good. I am planning on New York, and maybe Chicago. Just got a phone call from my friend from Chicago. Maybe?

GAtor,

i ran with them in San Diego before. Witnessed it. I tickled the twine a bit myself.

My game these days is really between the 3 point lines. Age is slowly rearing its ugly head. I'm good for one more Chicago game and then all down bill from there lol