• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

rick, what is your forecast for SDCC this year - good show, GA supply, SA supply, etc.?
my truthful answer is that outside of the "regulars " I would expect very little in the way of awesomeness. The show is just too pricey ... Cost me $10k just to set up...at a 10% avg mu I have to do 100k in sales to break even (just the nature of my inv). For me, I rather sell that 100k here on the boards at even half profit and actually net a small return

That said., the people are why I am going to sd... So i expect that to be awesome!

Will the new OSPG this month have anything significant to look forward to reading? :)
I can tell you it won't have my market report. Didn't get it done in time :cry:

Gator what is your favorite con that you do and some of the reasons for it .See your take on SDCC which has become more Hollywood than con.Thanks in advance!

Gator what is your favorite con that you do and some of the reasons for it .See your take on SDCC which has become more Hollywood than con.Thanks in advance!

Chicago has been my favorite because in the past I have not set up but gone more to enjoy hanging with friends and buying a few books (vs selling)

NYCc has become the best sales con for us. It's kind of what sdcc was years ago. Plus it's a great city

I still love sdcc, especially the weather!

Megacon in Orlando is a decent show as is heroes...but again from the sales side of the booth, they are all a lot of work lol

Gator - it's been 2 years now - I am still looking for a 7.5+ World's finest comic #3

Will it ever happen, and will my children produce 9 offspring?

The first part is optional.

I have seen vf copies of wf3 but those square bounds are tough in that grade. They don't come up for sale all that often. Maybe look for a nice fine or better if you are in a hurry (thumbs u

Gator

Are you going to eat a whole plate of bacon at the Embassy Suites in Rosemont like you did last year?

xoxo

greggy

Gator

Are you going to eat a whole plate of bacon at the Embassy Suites in Rosemont like you did last year?

xoxo

greggy

without hesitation