• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

I see wf3 around. I have a copy but not sure of anyone selling a copy right now.

Tec225 in low to mid grade is very common. But above 8.0 it is a scarce book (not sure i have ever owned a hg copy)

I was quite happy to find a WF 3 at an LCS near my brother's house while visiting with him today

:)

Gator,

How awesome will your booth 1206 be at San Diego this year?

I have seen vf copies of wf3 but those square bounds are tough in that grade. They don't come up for sale all that often. Maybe look for a nice fine or better if you are in a hurry (thumbs u

I dont show much, but when I do.....

139206.jpg.e6ed0c6c30ab8f2e0622d878cb330a0d.jpg

Gator, I have a chance to get a Tec 168 in 6.0 OW/W at around $6K. Would I be overpaying or should I be all over this one?
thats a strong price but depending on eye appeal it might be worth taking plunge. A 6.0 should sell for about 4500 give or take

I have seen vf copies of wf3 but those square bounds are tough in that grade. They don't come up for sale all that often. Maybe look for a nice fine or better if you are in a hurry (thumbs u

sweet looking

:cloud9:

Gator,

I hear it will be awesome

So that's where the party is.. I thought it was going to be at Tomorrow's Treasure's booth.

bedrock or the bunky's...you can't go wrong there

Gator,

I hear it will be awesome

So that's where the party is.. I thought it was going to be at Tomorrow's Treasure's booth.

bedrock or the bunky's...you can't go wrong there

Yeah I know.. Was just pulling your leg ;) I'll be at your booth most of the time to hangout

Gator,

How many of your brood will you be bringing to SD?

xoxo

greggy

this year, just the queen and myself (thumbs u

Stunning book. A definite keeper.

Unreal, brand new...