• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Dear Gator,

When UF loses on Saturday to Miami, will you be regretting not making the trip to lovely Baltimore??

win or lose, I might consider baltimore next year! (highly unlikely gators will lose to miami, but anything is possible in college football)...

it's possible to triple into the gap, but overrun third and then get tagged out by the catcher backing up the play in college football?

Dear Gator,

When UF loses on Saturday to Miami, will you be regretting not making the trip to lovely Baltimore??

win or lose, I might consider baltimore next year! (highly unlikely gators will lose to miami, but anything is possible in college football)...

it's possible to triple into the gap, but overrun third and then get tagged out by the catcher backing up the play in college football?

doh!

Gator,

What is the future for Tim Tebow?

preaching seems like a natural transition

He'll be on the motivational speaker circuit for a decade easy. Probably make as much as he was making in the NFL.

that's his form of preachin!

Gator,

What is the future for Tim Tebow?

preaching seems like a natural transition

He'll be on the motivational speaker circuit for a decade easy. Probably make as much as he was making in the NFL.

that's his form of preachin!
:preach: that's certainly Tim's gift and anointing whether he wears another football uniform again.

Hey Gator-

Im on the hunt for an affordable Batman #18. One of my LCS has as PGX 3.0 with what looks like be some pretty good water damage for 325, Normally i would never really look at PGX books but because its such a hard book to find Im curious about it.

What is your take do you know if that is an ok deal or if there are other areas i should be looking. I know there is a CGC 3.5 ending on Heratige Sunday night thats at around 250 now.

Just curious of your thoughts on a fair price and if you know of any around.

Hey Gator-

Im on the hunt for an affordable Batman #18. One of my LCS has as PGX 3.0 with what looks like be some pretty good water damage for 325, Normally i would never really look at PGX books but because its such a hard book to find Im curious about it.

What is your take do you know if that is an ok deal or if there are other areas i should be looking. I know there is a CGC 3.5 ending on Heratige Sunday night thats at around 250 now.

I wouldn't buy a pgx copy...

the heritage copy is nice, and cheap right now...

I typically have 3-4 copies in stock, but unfortunately, have had a run on them lately and don't have a single copy....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This from a Minnesotan.

Hey Gator-

I wouldn't buy a pgx copy...

the heritage copy is nice, and cheap right now...

I typically have 3-4 copies in stock, but unfortunately, have had a run on them lately and don't have a single copy....

Hmmm I wonder why you don't have a batman 18 lol