• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

1. If Cap #3 spikes when Stan Lee passes, will it retain that value 5 years after?

2. If next year's new Cap movie sucks, how or will it effect cap GA values?

3. How many GA covers have Cap but no Bucky? I can't think of many. A few All Selects and All Winners are all I can think of at the moment.

1. If Cap #3 spikes when Stan Lee passes, will it retain that value 5 years after?

2. If next year's new Cap movie sucks, how or will it effect cap GA values?

3. How many GA covers have Cap but no Bucky? I can't think of many. A few All Selects and All Winners are all I can think of at the moment.

1- book has really spiked lately. It's bound to flatten out regardless of what happens to Stan

2-no noticeable affect

3-have to look at photo journals to confirm (thumbs u

hi Gator-

how much or x guide should I ask for any random 'X" copy of a double cover book.

say I have a non key dc superhero book from the late 60's with a double cover, unslabbed that's like VG and OPG guides it out at like say....30.00. how much should I ask for it for the scarcity of being a double cover book?

ty :)

What will you be doing on your bday tmw? :)

A57F97EC-CD59-499D-8FD1-82675DF0BEBC-1016-0000006019EE48BF_zpsfc22df70.jpg

Working 7am to 545pm. 6-630 have middle school girls bball parent meeting. 630-730 coaching u10 team. 830-930 coaching my u13 team. Going to bed and flying to ny early wed. Not much of a "relaxing day " :)

What will you be doing on your bday tmw? :)

A57F97EC-CD59-499D-8FD1-82675DF0BEBC-1016-0000006019EE48BF_zpsfc22df70.jpg

Working 7am to 545pm. 6-630 have middle school girls bball parent meeting. 630-730 coaching u10 team. 830-930 coaching my u13 team. Going to bed and flying to ny early wed. Not much of a "relaxing day " :)

quite packed. Enjoy your day and everyone in it. :)

GAtor:

Are you more or less valuable due to the views in this thread?

Also, will Florida lose by more or less than a TD at LSU?

My value remains unaffected.

Florida will either win or lose against lsu. The differential is not relevant

Indeed.

original.gif

Four Color 16 Series 1 (Mickey Mouse #1) cgc 7.0 oww

Just looking to get an idea of a value or what a presentable copy may fetch at auction. Not a lot of sales so I thought your opinion would be nothing less than spot on. Thanks

Chris