• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,544 posts in this topic

Dear Gator

Why do my Sooners suck - how many more games will they lose? :frustrated:

Boomer bob....nothing else to say

I remember when it used to be Big Game Bob :tonofbricks:

bust bob now (shrug)

he's "little game boob" down here.

interesting

hey, we both got a national championship thanks to that guy, didn't we?!

and both at the expense of the heisman trophy winner, as i recall. sweet!

Yeah.

We need to grow some hair on our nads when we play a road game. Seriously it's getting a bit ridiculous at this point.

weekend predictions:

gators will squeak by usc (east)...

any others (shrug)

I'll give you UF. In a year where there are no elite teams we haven't seen very many ranked teams go into hostile environments for a big game and come out victors.

Ugh boring week of match ups. Guess the 2nd biggest game of the week is So. Miss @ Bama but that won't be very exciting.

I wanna watch UGA @ Auburn, I think Georgia will put up a good fight and make it close.

Oh yeah OSU is at Texas lol.... OSU -7.

Yeah.

We need to grow some hair on our nads when we play a road game. Seriously it's getting a bit ridiculous at this point.

weekend predictions:

any others (shrug)

i don't care anymore, after bdera a couple pages back told us lsu would "loose" badly to arky. takes all my enthusiasm away.

Yeah.

weekend predictions:

any others (shrug)

i don't care anymore, after bdera a couple pages back told us lsu would "loose" badly to arky. takes all my enthusiasm away.

lol

Ugh boring week of match ups. Guess the 2nd biggest game of the week is So. Miss @ Bama but that won't be very exciting.

Please, please, please. Never confuse my beloved Golden Eagles of USM with those farmers at Mississippi State. USM plays UCF to try and preserve any hope of the CUSA East title.

Please, please, please. Never confuse my beloved Golden Eagles of USM with those farmers at Mississippi State. USM plays UCF to try and preserve any hope of the CUSA East title.
lol

lol

Whoops my bad.

Gator, so much did it actually cost for AU to get Cam ? I'm thinking the current estimates are a bit low. I put the over/under at $500K. Gotta pay to play in the SEC.

lol

Whoops my bad.

Gator, so much did it actually cost for AU to get Cam ? I'm thinking the current estimates are a bit low. I put the over/under at $500K. Gotta pay to play in the SEC.

I think we will find out later rather than sooner lol

lol

Whoops my bad.

now we hear he was caught cheating at uf 3x. gawd, if he was cheatin' off tebow i'm stunned he didn't flunk out!

P

As an LSU fan, I think the NCAA should take swift action and declare him ineligible while this is worked out. It's really in the best interest of the game.
lol

lol

Whoops my bad.

now we hear he was caught cheating at uf 3x. gawd, if he was cheatin' off tebow i'm stunned he didn't flunk out!

how in the hell do you expect to cheat by writing someone else's name on a paper? That's like trying to screw them over. What an insufficiently_thoughtful_person there is no way to possibly benefit off doing this.

:news: his father told the folks at MSU that his son would only go there if he was "payed to play." Auburn according to ESPN agreed to pay his father and cam newton called MSU and told them that he was deeply saddened by all of this. If this is all true what his father (Cecil) has essentially done is pimped his son and I can't imagine how this would affect his ministries. I'm sure he would go to jail, the churches would be shut down and the money would be refunded. Reminds me a lot of Jim Bakker scam and is an extremely sick thing to do.

Auburn is getting ready to get NUKED by the ncaa. I really feel sad if florida or south carolina looses to auburn in the championship game or for arkansas or lsu for not being there. That means south carolina and arkansas need to get a win back if they cheated and the south carolina/florida game means nothing this week as south carolina would have an additional win because of auburn cheating and having to forfeit.

I'm pretty sure if it comes to all of this these affected universities could (and should) take legal action against auburn for possible television and bowl payouts as well as stakes at conference and national championships. It hurts them badly.

until this allegations are proven COMPLETELY 100% false it would be a DISASTER to give him the heisman trophy and perhaps like reggie bush force him to give it back.

The NCAA will take forever on this so it will be 2100 before we probably know.

Back to what this thread is really here for: Gator, what are the chances I'll pick up another 10 super sweet Schomburg covers by the end of next year? hm
my magic 8 ball says "Outlook good "