• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will YOU be hunting at NYCC?

29 posts in this topic

I didn't know hunting was allowed in NYC. I'll be sure to bring my shotgun. :banana:Where's the best place to hunt? Central Park?

Yes, but only after mid-night. Unfortunately the shotgun might not be enough protection.

I didn't know hunting was allowed in NYC. I'll be sure to bring my shotgun. :banana:Where's the best place to hunt? Central Park?

Actually hunting is REQUIRED in NYC! How do you think we got all that good pastrami? Ever try to shoot a pastrami on the run? Truly a fearsome beast that is second only to the deadly Corned Beef on the hoof!

I'm looking to come home with at least one key, TOS 39, FF1, Hulk 1 all between 1.0 & 2.5, or DD1, TTA 27 between 3.5-4.5. Plus I wanna track down a few more SA X-Men for my run and I have some BA Ironman on my list.

I'd say top of my list would be a TOS 39 2.0, but I'm willing to pull down a different key depending on what I find.

I'd like to find a few nice trades to read.

Otherwise, Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane, and Neal Adams signatures are tops on my "to get" list. I'll probably bring a few other books in the attempt to get them as well.

I HIGHLY doubt I'll find any early GA Bats, Tecs, Actions, or Supes on the cheap... but if I did, who knows?

A good pastrami on rye.
Carnegie Deli ;)

tourist trap, go to Katz!!

Actually, parking is easier there ... hm

but they are both kind of touristy;) ever since Sally panted over Harry

Cargenie because I already picked my meal.

A good pastrami on rye.
Carnegie Deli ;)

tourist trap, go to Katz!!

Actually, parking is easier there ... hm

but they are both kind of touristy;) ever since Sally panted over Harry

Cargenie because I already picked my meal.

Yes, Master .... (worship)