• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

October's feedback thread
1 1

59 posts in this topic

Insanely quick payment on a X-Men #58 CGC 9.0 that he purchased from my FS Thread this week. (worship) But then again, that has ALWAYS been Andy's MO. (thumbs u I've also purchased several books from him over the years and it's always been the same: quick shipping, accurate grading and wonderful communication. :applause:

It really, REALLY dpesn't get much better than this. But you all knew this already right?

This is a very belated Kudos to one of the board's best sellers with some of

the strictest grading in my books. Excellent customer service, shipping and

communication.

As a buyer he is equally as good with lightning fast payments and just a

pleasure to deal with.

I look forward to many more purchases in the near future with Andy. :wishluck:

Thanks again for all the great transactions!! (worship)

A few facts beforehand;

Firstly, I'm a tight grader. Tight. Since I buy so few books, the ones that I do buy are usually going to need to be right on the advertised grade or I'm sending it back.

Secondly, I've bought enough books from just about everyone to varying degrees of satisfaction to have learned that it takes more than a sterling reputation to make me a repeat buyer. Buying from a front cover scan is something I've done in the past and will do again, but this is more a necessity than something I would do purposely.

I'd buy from Andy based on a three-word description; title, issue and grade.

Thanks for the on-point book, brother