• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Rockford Batman #3 soon to go on ebay!

63 posts in this topic

I wouldn't pay $20 for that cleaned & pressed POS.

Nice comment BOC - I'm in total agreement. I got bagged on for saying I wouldn't pay $5 for it in another thread. Just not worth it, IMO. I advised that if ablue wanted to get what he felt the Rockford Batman # 3 was worth in his opinion, break it out of the slab and sell it with Undisclosed restoration since he is adamant that CGC is wrong. Other sellers have done it before and though I find it totally unethical and would never do it myself, ablue is free to do as he wishes if he wants to live with the consequences of such an action!

Darth, nice to see you back. If you ever make it to the penalty box there are a ton of deleted posts from this thread which are in the box for your reading pleasure. This thread got nasty over Christmas......& FYI, ablue claimed to have "sold" the book for "way more than what the experts said!!!". We gotta change our way of thinking Darth: cleaned & pressed comics are the way to go!

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Donut-

A gentleman such as yourself should scoff at the idea of entering the penalty box. The filth, hate, and various debauchery that lie within the "Arch-guarded" confines rival that of Hell itself! wink.gif

Chris

No, no. The hissy fits that I have read in the box are some of the funniest things I've ever seen on these boards. Sooooo funny to see people melt down in so public a fashion! Heeeelarious! Donut, drop a couple f-bombs, mock the guy with the short fuse, then talk about the size of Greggy's genitals and you're IN, baby!

Anymore back talk from you and you will go into the "hole" just like in Oz. We will have to strip you naked and throw you into an area worse than Khaos' room! tongue.gif

Well, I don't need to do it again! Once I've seen your wrinkled body, I need not go back! tongue.gif

Boy, we're ruining ablue's thread without trashing him. Ah, the good old days of thread hijacking! blush.gif