• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Rockford Batman #3 soon to go on ebay!

63 posts in this topic

Hey, I am the creator of new verbs! Now scram, as I am working on my year in review thread. Just say that you will be featured very prominently in the thread. Both in a positive and negative light! tongue.gif

Arch has got us so hamstringed now that even Joanna can "punk" people better than I can.

Aah, meester Bug, what you don't realize is that it is not whether I "can" but whether I will. I choose not to punk, for the most part (though I have fallen into that trap on occasion). To put it another way, you can't make a living as a comedy writer without having a ton of punk-worthy ammunition.

That said, I am curious about what the penalty box looks like, and some day I may just have a nuclear punk-down just to read all the good stuff in there.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to work on letting go of the posts that bother me (saw one the other day and it took all my self-control to pass it by). On occasions like that, I will sometimes write a blistering, flame-fest reply then delete it without posting. Lets some of the bad mojo out without hurting anyone. I'm not real fond of hurting people, so I tend to be a tad guarded in that respect.

-- Joanna

Aah, meester Bug, what you don't realize is that it is not whether I "can" but whether I will.

LMAO.......I stand corrected. It would seem that I have mistaken restraint for inadequacy. I should have said that "Arch has got us so hamstringed now that even Joanna's mild posting style punks people better than we can". wink.gif

That said, I am curious about what the penalty box looks like, and some day I may just have a nuclear punk-down just to read all the good stuff in there.

Ohhhh.....Joanna.......you really should. When you go to the "box".......it's suddenly like all of the water has been mysteriously turned into wine.......the birds are singing........the sun is shining.........and there's not a dog in the world that has bad breath. crazy.gif

It's a true Utopia of funny posts. laugh.gif

Bug is correct. The Penalty box is just like Toon-Town from "Roger Rabbit". Why anyone would want to escape is beyond me but I'll be damned if Rick and I didn't find an old ventilation shaft we were going to use to bust out of there right about the time that Warden Arch commuted our sentences.