• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob-a-loo's Feedback Forum

52 posts in this topic

Just completed my 1st (but hopefully not last) transaction with Bob, and things couldn't have gone any smoother. (worship) The book was shipped immediately, packaged outstandingly, and Bob was an absolute pleasure to talk to. I'll gladly visit his sales threads anytime! (thumbs u

Bob is the man! A truly great guy, and as solid as they come. He makes these boards better!!! (And the world!!). He sold me a beauty of a Showcase, and packaged it up bullet proof, bomb proof, whatever is equivalent to as safe as a baby chick with her mother. He also sent it next day. I can't wait till our next transaction! Couldn't be happier. Thanks man!!

Just picked up two sweet slabs from Bob, and the transaction couldn't have gone any better. They shipped immediately, were packaged to take anything thrown at it on the trip, and Bob is a pleasure to talk with on top of it all. Easily someone I'm happy to buy from anytime. (thumbs u

I just got a stunning book from Bob. Bob was very reliable and communicative about following up and sending the book immediately once he got the payment. Super easy to work with.

Don't hesitate with Bob. He's the genuine article. Highly recommended. Go for it!

Mick