• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC Wall Books Friday

25 posts in this topic

Andy's:

IMG_8563.jpg

Bedrock:

IMG_8569.jpg

IMG_8570.jpg

Ted:

IMG_8566.jpg

IMG_8567.jpg

Bob:

IMG_8575.jpg

Dave:

IMG_8565.jpg

I realize I forgot to take a picture of Dale's booth maybe someone else might grab a shot. He had some really nice books. There were, of course, quite a few other booths but I didn't get a chance to browse them or neglected to take a picture.

Also, HotFlips is in Artist Alley for those of you wanting supplies. They have some really great OA plastic protectors that I didn't even know existed until Sharon told me about them. So, I also stocked up on some of these along with boards and bags. Plus, you should all go over and say hello :)

Thanks for the photos. I'm sure you looked at the All Top 16 in your first shot.

It's a lower grade one and I'm looking to upgrade to an F range copy. But, it's still a nice copy if you don't have one.

Great pictures Joanna. Are you going on Sunday?

I wish I could. Yesterday was the only day I could make it. I'm sure it's going to be packed today. It was really packed for a Friday.

I always think it's great when boardies post wall pictures...here's my take from today:

Al's booth:

IMG_8556.jpg

Can you ask Curly about the Wow 13 on the wall for me? :wishluck:

It was priced at $195, it looked like 6.0, maybe a 6.5.