• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

Some gorgeous copies in this thread. One even looks familiar on page 1. I kind of regretted selling mine but at least it went to a good home.

Thanks to a boardie I was recently able to replace the whole in my collection with fella. I should mention that it's not in hand yet but will be soon enough. :banana:

CrimeSuspenstories22cgc60cowboards.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

Another CSS 22 swipe of sorts that I just got from Anthony Castrillo. It's pretty much tailor made for me, combining my two comics loves: The Flash and Crime SuspenStories 22. For those that don't know, Reverse Flash killed Flash's wife Iris by vibrating his hand into her head and scrambling her brains or something like that. Iris was at a costume party dressed as Batgirl, thus the costume on the body.

castrillo-reverse-flash-css-22-cgc.jpg

Yeah 30 bucks... and it does look nicer than a fine! How come these sellers are never around when I'm browsing the Bay? This person just sold 4 of the most classic covers from that series for around 100 bucks(!)... where is that jealousy graemlin?

Just looking at that auction it does look like the seller may have taken it down but doesn't really say. Oh well my 6.0 (that I most definitely did not pay $30 for) finally came in the mail today, so I'm quite happy. :banana:

CSS22cgc6_0.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

Oo, nice & bright! Congrats.

Thanks, it's nice to finally scratch a book I've wanted off the list. Still hoping to upgrade to an 8.0 some day, but I'm more than happy with this copy for now.

If you wanna upgrade to my 4.5, that'll get you more than halfway there! I'm happy to trade...

Oo, nice & bright! Congrats.

Thanks, it's nice to finally scratch a book I've wanted off the list. Still hoping to upgrade to an 8.0 some day, but I'm more than happy with this copy for now.

If you wanna upgrade to my 4.5, that'll get you more than halfway there! I'm happy to trade...

funny stuff