• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

Mine is no high grader, but I love it!

There is a CS22 on feebay for 900 and that seems pretty steep but its a classic cover and some will pay the price for it!

That's Harley's copy.

Nice copy. Harley Yee had a VG copy at the Yorba Linda show about 6 weeks ago and he wanted about $800.00 for it. Is that the going rate for a VG copy?

I don't think there is a going rate because it fluctuates so wildly. About a year or so ago, a VG+ copy sold for in the $900 range. I think the seller/buyer was one of the boardies. I've seen copies go for $150-$200 one month, $500+ another month. (If I can get my act together to start selling again, I might be auctioning a copy on eBay in a couple weeks. I don't really care what it sells for as long as the bidding activity is fun to watch.)

Speaking of CSS #22, I recently noticed a company that sells T-shirts of various comic-book images. This one looks like a winner, though it would probably not go over well in many environments (see below). There are other EC shirts that are a little more all-purpose, my favorite being the Weird Science-Fantasy #29 shirt with Frazetta cover. (Disclaimer: I have no affiliation or connection to this website, I just think it's cool.)

:headbang:

2012-03-09221958.jpg

Just picked up my second copy... admittedly not the prettiest copy but the neat thing about it is it comes directly from the original owner! Happy to report no signs of juvenile delinquency in the fellow whatsoever!

crimesuspenstories22front.jpg

Just picked up my second copy... admittedly not the prettiest copy but the neat thing about it is it comes directly from the original owner! Happy to report no signs of juvenile delinquency in the fellow whatsoever!

crimesuspenstories22front.jpg

Very nice...love the original owner aspect.

CS22FR.jpg

After years of collecting SOTI books, and finally completing that collection to the extent that I think it can be completed, I had to pick up one of these. It's not in the same league as some of the beauties I've seen here, but it was within my budget. So glad to finally join the club!