• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #14 and Detective #69 cover OA

41 posts in this topic

The flag cover is nice. I think the one where is lifting up a car would be a good one as well. :P

which brings up an interesting point... I'd actually rather have the Supes #1 cover. Anybody else or I am crazy? (: Both are mind-numbingly key but the supes 1 is the better image.

The original art for Sup 1 was lifted off the Action 10 splash. The original cover to Sup 1 was a stat.

Will you be buying any art Jerry owns for your personal collection?

The flag cover is nice. I think the one where is lifting up a car would be a good one as well. :P

which brings up an interesting point... I'd actually rather have the Supes #1 cover. Anybody else or I am crazy? (: Both are mind-numbingly key but the supes 1 is the better image.

The original art for Sup 1 was lifted off the Action 10 splash. The original cover to Sup 1 was a stat.

which issue of Action???

which issue of Action???

I am not sure :baiting:

which issue of Action???

Whoops. I think when I read about the car being lifted, I just thoguht of Action 1 and didn't read that it said Sups 1. So it seems that Sups 1 is from Action 10 (which I didn't know) and I believe that Action 1 was also pulled from an interior of Action 1. Does that sound right?

which issue of Action???

Whoops. I think when I read about the car being lifted, I just thoguht of Action 1 and didn't read that it said Sups 1. So it seems that Sups 1 is from Action 10 (which I didn't know) and I believe that Action 1 was also pulled from an interior of Action 1. Does that sound right?

The image of Superman lifting the car from the Action 1 story is not the same artwork as the cover. Same general idea though.

What would the Action 1 cover sell for if found and made available?