• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBCA NY Con Dinner with Pics

62 posts in this topic

Taro sharing a few McFarlane pages...

IMG_7224.jpg

lol I got the same dragon tattoo as Taro. Got mine when I was 16 or 17 and was into the band Sick of it All.

Actually I'm trying to get rid of that tattoo, had for 16 years. But my health insurance won't pay for it. Don't want it to come out of my own pocket, I would rather spent it on books. :grin:

Taro is likely into Sick of it All. Most of our converstions revolved around New York Hardcore. I need to go hit a show with him, Agnostic Fronts playing soon...

I think their playing next weekend.

Taro is likely into Sick of it All. Most of our converstions revolved around New York Hardcore. I need to go hit a show with him, Agnostic Fronts playing soon...

I think their playing next weekend.

Where at?

Actually they're playing tonight. At Santo's Party House in Manhattan, I guess it's too late. :(

The food looks yummy. What were the main topics of table conversation?

A lot settled on what each of us collects, feelings on restoration (since I was sitting next to Susan and her significant other), as well as work.

virgil's one block from my old job + company expense account reimbursing me for meals up to $40 X 7.5 years at my old job = 70 pounds gained

When I worked in Midtown, I went to Virgils for lunch far too often. I've been out of Manhattan for 6 years now, so it was a welcome treat and tasted better than ever.