• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 2011 March 25th - 27th OCCC

312 posts in this topic

:gossip: The list is spot on and would hope to see more new name's the more big name's that is, Still going to be there either way :juggle:

( Will have to wait tell the end and see if anything changes if so I will have to take out a second loan to cover $$$$ ) :banana:

This will be my 2nd year attending and my girlfriend and I can't wait! We had no idea what to expect last year (a kid wearing a cardboard box as a costume, nothing else.... really?), and now we're a little more..... prepared.... I'm going as MYSELF again, and can't wait to get some great signatures and drop off my comics as an Associate level member of the Collector's Society now, movin' on up! haha.... Yeah right, in order to catch up with most of you guys, I'd need 10 lifetimes!

I'll be in for a minimum of 4 Stan Lee signatures as of right now, 1 of those hinges on being able to find a worthy GS X-Men 1 before then though, but I'm going to Wizard World as well, so maybe by MegaCon I'll be ready!

Yeah He's offically announced. J. Scott wanted to do last year.

Jeff will probably do what he usually does for the Hero Intiative. Does a raffle to get a chance to purchase a sketch. He'll probably pull 3. they run about $300.00 bucks.

Start saving your pennies.