• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 2011 March 25th - 27th OCCC

312 posts in this topic

MegaCon MegaCon MegaCon.

Pure childlike happiness.

As long as my pals are there, it should be fun.

Otherwise, Saturday is like being in a mosh-pit a few thousand unwashed Carnies. :tonofbricks:

lol lol lol

MegaCon MegaCon MegaCon.

Pure childlike happiness.

As long as my pals are there, it should be fun.

Otherwise, Saturday is like being in a mosh-pit a few thousand unwashed Carnies. :tonofbricks:

Get there early. I like to watch the carnage build up over the day.

Had to share! Look for our booth! We are offering SS Red Angel Megacon variants here http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4612585&Main=214656#Post4612585

This is my first credited comic production! I wish I could be there with you all!

http://www.megaconvention.com/view/exclusives/

Well. that weekend will be pretty interesting one for me.

Thursday morning is the scheduled date of my Arbitration between my Public Adjuster and our Insurance company to bring our year long sinkhole escapade to an end. Once that wraps up around noon, we should have a final settlement amount. If I look pissed that weekend, you can deduce it didn't go favorably for me. If I'm spending money at Mega-Con like its going out of style, you can deduce the opposite.

Once that wraps up, I'll be heading to Orlando for set-up day. Have offered help to a few folks with load-in, but never heard back. Guess all I have to worry about that day is buying books & shaking hands.

Friday will be my only "full day" at the show...so I plan on walking around, taking pictures, buying some books, and having a good time. Hopefully, we'll have a nice dinner out that evening somewhere.

Saturday, I'm probably there until around noon, and then I head home as my wife's grandmother is celebrating her 100th birthday. Not sure about Sunday yet....if the pickings look pretty slim on Friday, I doubt it'll be worth the three hour round trip to make it back.