• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon March 2011 March 25th - 27th OCCC

312 posts in this topic

Originally thought I would only be able to make 1 day. Looks like I should be able to make the whole show.

Joey give me a call when you have a second I want to ask you about your plans for SS books and any booth signings .

From past history Miami is another city that never could have a decent convention Even though it has huge population and loads of money floating around in S Florida I think both will be bigtime buying shows You show up on Sunday with cash you should be able to pick up great deals I have a shop in Gainesville and I havent seen the economy this bad ever Maybe the tax return cash will save the shows

Not that anyone cares, but I will be attending.

Also, on a side note, I have gone to Florida SuperCon that last 3 years, and have been disappointed with the vendors. If you're looking for comics, especially anything pre-Silver (including Silver too), then it's probably not for you. At last year's show I can only remember 2 dealers with anything worth while. 1 year Metropolis was there with some nice stuff, but didn't look like anyone was in that ballpark.

P.S., joeypost, will you be setting up shop at Megacon?

Not that anyone cares, but I will be attending.

Also, on a side note, I have gone to Florida SuperCon that last 3 years, and have been disappointed with the vendors. If you're looking for comics, especially anything pre-Silver (including Silver too), then it's probably not for you. At last year's show I can only remember 2 dealers with anything worth while. 1 year Metropolis was there with some nice stuff, but didn't look like anyone was in that ballpark.

P.S., joeypost, will you be setting up shop at Megacon?

Define "setting up shop"?

Originally thought I would only be able to make 1 day. Looks like I should be able to make the whole show.

Joey give me a call when you have a second I want to ask you about your plans for SS books and any booth signings .

Just say this Dan. Will get in touch today.

THIS :shy:

THIS :shy:

Meant to say saw.