• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My San Diego Baltimore SS Books back

23 posts in this topic

Thanks To DWC for my Haunts signed by Kirkman, Mcfarlane. Special Thanks To Sharon for leaving her booth wearing a neck brace to walk over to have my books signed by Ryan Ottley. Thank You

P1000263.jpg

P1000260.jpg

P1000258.jpg

P1000252.jpg

P1000253.jpg

P1000249.jpg

Thanks To Joe P (the Head of SS) and Chandler of DWC for having my Nova #1 sent to Baltimore after being unsuccessful catching Marv Wolfman in San diego.

P1000343.jpgP1000340.jpg

Thanks To JJ for standing in Line for my Walking Deads to be signed by the cast of the show. Thanks To Mutant Keys for Helping me where to go for CGC.

P1000268.jpg

P1000265.jpg

Thanks To DWC for my Haunts signed by Kirkman, Mcfarlane. Special Thanks To Sharon for leaving her booth wearing a neck brace to walk over to have my books signed by Ryan Ottley. Thank You

P1000263.jpg

:golfclap:congrats on the 9.9 mint grade and sigs.

Dude!

I can't even begin to express how jealous I am about that Nova #1 and Walking Dead cast issue. Awesome haul! (worship)

My deductive skills have revealed that you have the following:

Frank Darabont - Director

Robert Kirkman - Creator

Gregory Nicotero - Key special makeup effects supervisor

Andrew Lincoln - Rick Grimes

Sarah Wayne Callies - Lori

Jon Bernthal - Shane

Emma Bell - Amy

Laurie Holden - Andrea

I just can't figure out who "Hurd" is (shrug)

Thanks guys and gals.

Finding as many B&W Haunt #1 was difficult, there are only 500 of made. Now I just need to find Greg Cappullo and Joe Sinnott at a show with CGC that isn't last minute.

DUUUDE... Capullo was just at NYCC. I submitted a couple books, sadly no Haunts. :sorry:

He mentioned he would like to start making more convention appearances though :acclaim:

Thanks guys and gals.

Finding as many B&W Haunt #1 was difficult, there are only 500 of made. Now I just need to find Greg Cappullo and Joe Sinnott at a show with CGC that isn't last minute.

DUUUDE... Capullo was just at NYCC. I submitted a couple books, sadly no Haunts. :sorry:

He mentioned he would like to start making more convention appearances though :acclaim:

Yeah , when I found out the deadline passed. It was annouced on the Image website on the October 4th. I couldnt find anyone who would take late subs.

Thanks guys and gals.

Yeah , when I found out the deadline passed. It was annouced on the Image website on the October 4th. I couldnt find anyone who would take late subs.

Bummer, well I'm sure future opportunities will present themselves (thumbs u

Thanks guys and gals.

I bet it was only after you convinced him.....nice work Ben! :applause: