• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi Kids - It's Bosco

172 posts in this topic

I'm lactose intolerant but I still love Bosco.

That's how great he is to deal with. It's worth a night in the bathroom.

Sold him a bunch of stuff, bought some great stuff from him...always top notch...Always!!

Bosco's packages are bulletproof. I've only gotten better packaging from one person, and that guy's shipment required an X-acto knife, twenty minutes, and a rather excessive amount of cursing on my part to free my books. Bosco's packages are more user friendly, and even have 'peel here' arrows pointing towards the area of folded-over tape for the cerebrally-challenged, like me. :insane:

He's also a very strict/tight grader on raw books. His grades are either spot on, or (more often) under-graded.

He gets negative kudos for trying to make people like Green Lantern, though. Any hero that can be bested by a stream of yellow urine is sucky by definition. :baiting:

Bosco's packages are more user friendly, and even have 'peel here' arrows pointing towards the area of folded-over tape for the cerebrally-challenged, like me. :insane:

lol

I've done that for a long time so buyers realize I made sure they could peel a package apart easier without damaging the book.

:foryou:

Bosco's packages are more user friendly, and even have 'peel here' arrows pointing towards the area of folded-over tape for the cerebrally-challenged, like me. :insane:

lol

I've done that for a long time so buyers realize I made sure they could peel a package apart easier without damaging the book.

:foryou:

It's a wise man that knows his customer base. (thumbs u

500px-Monkeys_on_computers-1.jpg

Ever heard the term "Eating Crow"? or someone "Crowing" about their accomplishments.

Bosco gets a dollar each and every time. (thumbs u