• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi Kids - It's Bosco

172 posts in this topic

Its also great to know even when a deal gets derailed he is still a pleasure to work with!

:golfclap:

:blush:

Thanks Kev. You made it easy to work through that "fun" event, and you were a total professional in getting it resolved.

smiley_-_two_beers.gif

Would like to say thank you for all your help with my scans and showing me.. you took time away from your day to help and i greatly appresiate what you did as you could have said " NO " and you didnt...

You have been a huge part of making these boards what it is and why people keep coming back.

Thank you Nick for all your help and communication :)

Thank you, Terry.

It was a real pleasure helping out with your birthday present. And your rapid (within minutes) payment was greatly appreciated.

That's quite the loving wife that will purchase a Sandman 1 CGC SS 9.6 as a gift.

(worship)

Got a New Mutants 98 from Bosco, who is an amazing seller. Well packaged, and sent with care.

Really went out of his way to make the deal go smoothly, really above and beyond. He literally braved a hurricane to check out shipping options, and which would be the cheapest to me.

Great seller, I highly recommend him to others.

Got a New Mutants 98 from Bosco, who is an amazing seller. Well packaged, and sent with care.

Really went out of his way to make the deal go smoothly, really above and beyond. He literally braved a hurricane to check out shipping options, and which would be the cheapest to me.

Great seller, I highly recommend him to others.

Thanks. Just part of doing the right thing to make a transaction go smoothly.