• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi Kids - It's Bosco

172 posts in this topic

Just completed a "cold-call" deal with Nick. Not only was I able to purchase the book I originally contacted him for, he also took some more of his personal time to come up with 4 more books I was looking for. All books arrived quickly and securely.

Nick is very personable and takes pride in his work. Excelsior!!!!

Thank you.

I just made my first ever purchase from a board member and it was from Nick. Super pleased with my buy. :headbang:

Super friendly to deal with, the item shipped and arrived quickly and was VERY well packaged. A++++++ transaction all the way. I will definitely do business with Nick again. Thanks very much and I look forward to dealing with you again in the future!

Heh - seems I forgot someone...

Bosco is always a pleasure to work with, great communication and when it comes time to pay, he does when he says he will. First class, all the way!

:applause:

-slym

I was in search for a high grade set of The Infinity Gauntlet and Bosco not only came through but super quick shipping and awesome packaging. Take my money again please!!!!

:luhv:

Well, since you insisted...

:baiting:

Nick never buys anything from me because he says my books are drekky :sorry:

But he always bumps my thread and brings in at least 1 Seinfeld reference. He's definitely on the "Nice" and no "Naughty" list for Festivus. I may have to send him a Krameri-Gift-Certificate or a puppy.