• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Tron Variant Covers

15 posts in this topic

+1.

Fits the whole Light Cycle theme. I also like the Cap one, which fits the disc theme. I could do without the others. Some are a little odd looking.

Was obsessed with Tron when I was a kid. Surprised it took them so many years to continue the story. :ohnoez:

I like the Spidey, Ghost Rider and Cap ones! :)

The others seem kinda off or weird in some way. The Spider-Woman is OKOK, (wazzat's guy's name, Magneto's kid, argh I just can't remember!!), looks normal, Iron Man would have looked better with brighter colours, Ms Marvel is so glitzy blitzy with her bright colours and the holey knee guards and *ahem* guard doesn't blend well, Moon Knight's ok (his knee guards and *ahem* guard blends in better than Ms Marvel's), Thor (sadly,) is badly done and his hammer his so SMALL!! and with claws like Wolverine's, you couldn't even hurt a fly (unless it's laser-based :insane:)

But I think I'll prolly be ending up with just the Spidey one, which is enough :cloud9: