• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which 2004 Overstreet cover will you buy?

92 posts in this topic

I'll rip the cover off one and send you the inside pages only, OldGuy smile.gif.

Arnold

Brian Rempel

2442 Cerrillos Road #208

Santa Fe, NM 87505

I look forward to receiving it. I've never had a "clean" copy and a "reader" copy before. Thanks!

Same here on both counts.

The PDF version that Heritage sells gets far more use from me than my hardbound one. I will probably get both again this year.

I won a copy on comic quest, so whatever they send is fine, though I'd prefer Cap. Marvel. Doesn't really matter, though.

-- Joanna

If you get a Duck and I get Cap Marvel we can always swap for pretty cheap? confused-smiley-013.gif

I won a copy on comic quest, so whatever they send is fine, though I'd prefer Cap. Marvel. Doesn't really matter, though.

-- Joanna

If you get a Duck and I get Cap Marvel we can always swap for pretty cheap? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sure thing, Ricky.

I'm a huge Duck fan, and while a cover like the one pictured, without some nod to Carl Barks is IMO rather sacrilegious, I'll still go with the Donald cover.

As for the date of availability, I seem to recall it coming out later and later every year...? Didn't it show up in May last year?

-- Joanna

Sure thing, Ricky.

The comic quest winner receives a free submission or a free grading guide, not an Overstreet Price Guide. Or was this some special winning answer that receives a price guide? confused-smiley-013.gif

-- Joanna

Sure thing, Ricky.

The comic quest winner receives a free submission or a free grading guide, not an Overstreet Price Guide. Or was this some special winning answer that receives a price guide? confused-smiley-013.gif

Oops! I guess I read it wrong. I already have the grading guide. Anyone need my prize?

-- Joanna

Sure thing, Ricky.

Oops! I guess I read it wrong. I already have the grading guide. Anyone need my prize?

frown.gif